Hi everybody! I’m Kerry. I’m cousins with Gina and Trish. I live in New Orleans and I work as a swing dancer and instructor. I’m starting early! I’ve just finished my last book and I’ve picked some long ones for this challenge and I’m just plain excited, so I’m starting. Just try and stop me.
Here’s my list so far:
- If on a Winter’s Night a Traveler – Italo Calvino
- Trout Fishing in America – Richard Brautigan
- Secret Historian: The Life and Times of Samuel Steward, Professor, Tattoo Artist, and Sexual Renegade – Justin Spring
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes – Anita Loos
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian – Sherman Alexie
- Ghost Fleet: A Novel of the Next World War – P.W. Singer and August Cole
Excited to hear about all of your books!